15 Nov 2007

" ....Yang punya Ide yg Mimpin Di Depan." [2]

"Language is Practise."

I'm believe that proverb. If i want make english skill be a better i have to practice. Just dream if i want change my condition if i never practice english very well. My english skill cant increase if i just say...."..I want my english to be better.." but i never practice.

I was evaluated my weakness; Vocabulary and grammer in use.
My vocab is limit. My grammer is horrible. I'm sad know that.
But...
what can i do....
I'm very busy. Olmost my time was have any scedul.
I have rich Assightment.
I have richt books to read.
I have lead MDA and Hima....
so...
Btw, I was study in junior hight scool 3 years. in Senior hight scool at 3 years, than over 1 year i take course in Harvard english Corse...but...
I Think my english not grow significant ..so..
what is the solution????
ENGLISH FORUM INDONESIA (EFI*) Is the solution.
Practice english anywhere and anytime.
When member meet member, they will be speak english.
Vocabulary and Tenses...I think it doesnt matter.
More imfortan now is Conversation member with member.
So, i will practise....practise...practise....
and my english will be better...Soon.
Insya Allah.

*EFI was born at 25 November 2007.
The member untul now was over 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazakumullah Atas Komentarnya.